Friday, November 30, 2012

Destination Procrastination

With finals quickly approaching (seriously, like ten days away, plus or minus two good crying/drinking sessions) it has become my default instinct to want to disregard everything academic and call it quits, especially since I got my Christmas present early.

I can't hear you over how awesome my Boyfriend is....at dying when we play Halo.
I've been talking for a while about getting a set of headphones to play with, also my family complained about hearing me playing into the wee hours. Problem was I don't like having a butt-ton of cables, so I wanted something wireless that would get me mad online street cred. Naturally the Tritton Warhead 7.1 was the answer. Compliments of the boyfriend, whom I've already negotiated the terms of our agreement with.

Half kidding, his present comes in today. But he's gonna have to wait to physically hold it as he's out of town again...and I'm going to be sailing the skies! Uhm, I mean...'studying'.

 
This video was a 100% accurate depiction of how I reacted. I should sue.

AARRGH! CURSE YOU ACADEMIA.

When I'm on break there is going to be so much button mashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment