Sunday, October 14, 2012

Extra Life 2012

As you all know, I've got a real problem when it comes to playing Halo.

On Oct. 20th 2012, I'm attempting to fix my problem by playing Halo for 24 hours straight (hah, fix..). I'll be doing so by participating in the annual 24-hour video

game marathon Extra Life. Our team of Halo-Nerds is on a mission to save kids through video games, and we would appreciate your help.

Each of us has chosen our local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. I've selected Rady's right here in San Diego, where thousands of children are treated each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay.

Would you be willing to donate $1 for each hour of the marathon I play to help me raise money? Really, any kind of sponsorship is appreciated and your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids. I've got a personal goal of $117 I'd like to reach and my team is collectively aiming for $343. But I know we could break the bank.

I know it's not the traditional route of raising money...but if you're reading this, you know I'm anything but. Some walk, I like to shoot things in space.

To make an online donation please click my name on the team page and then click the "Support This Participant" button on this page.

Thanks for reading my wall-of-text and for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment