Friday, October 15, 2010

Swag

Sabs works at GameStop so when stuff gets 'pennied out' he usually calls me up and asks if I want it. Meaning in retail-talk that they mark it down to a penny to let inventory know to toss it out.

So I got the Reach Countdown clock display and a wallet/dogtag set from Halo 3 (link says its from Reach, yeah right). The tags are kinda cheap with the UNSC logo on one and Master Chief's vitals on the other. Not as cool as my Halo: CE dogtags from the launch in Japan for the Halo Championship. Yeah, I'm the chump that bought them.

I need to find a way to make the countdown clock work as a standard digital clock. Or just keep resetting it so it'll continuously count down.

Did I mention I got a sweet Marathon hoodie? It's pretty sweet. I need more sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment